That is not a typo; it is the past tense of ‘troubleshoot’.
I ran into an issue with Fishbane, and as a result I got all philosophical about these giant roadblocks; all I really needed to do was discover the one tiny flaw.
In this case, it was an undocumented issue with the module I was using, but that’s not really important.
It’s just… interesting how one can get stuck on the smallest of problems and travel all over the place (to old code, to entirely separate pieces of code, etc.) when the problem is right in front of you, and so very miniscule.
In any case, the trouble has been shot. It’s gone. Finally. Progress is otherwise good.